- Jelena Aleksić (Mathematics, University of Novi Sad, Serbia) who has won the L’oreal Unesco for women in science – Serbia national fellowship.
- Kate Smith-Miles (Monash University, Melbourne, Australia) who
has won the 2014 Georgina Sweet Award, under the Australian Research Council’s Australian Laureate Fellowships scheme.
- Sylvie Paycha (Potsdam, Germany) who has been made a chevalier de la légion d’honneur (Knignt of the French legion of honour).
- Annalisa Buffa (Director, Institute for Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies, Pavia, Italy) who has won the 2015 ICIAM Collatz prize.
- Johanna Weber, mathematician who made a major contribution to aerodynamics, on reaching the age of 104!